Thursday, July 26, 2007

Moving in - Part 2

So, my air shipment finally get unloaded and unpacked today. I am EXHAUSTED! A few items were damaged...no more teapot, a few dings on my entertainment centre, and a piece of plastic was broken off of my breadmaker. All in all, not too bad. I've even managed to put away all my clothes (except for the coats that are still in a wardrobe box because there's nowhere else to put them right now!). This is especially good since the contents of my chest of drawers had been dumped on my bed during the unpacking process.

And...my Harry Potter book FINALLY arrived today! So, I'll try to read a bit of that before I pass out this evening. ;)

Weather is dreary..it's been raining almost non-stop since Monday and it's quite chilly too. Anyway...that's all for now folks!

No comments: