Sunday, July 8, 2007

First full day in town…(July 8, 2007)

Last night we had a nice time chatting over coffee (water for me!) and desserts. When I returned home, I was able to properly make my bed as well as have dishes and utensils again for meals. When I made Hamburger Helper yesterday, I realized after starting to brown the meat that I had no bowls or forks to eat it with. So, I ended up using a smaller pan as a bowl and a plastic ladle as a spoon…you can’t say I’m not creative! ;)

No church this morning…more on that at a later time. So, I made my way back home and watched movies and dozed for most of the day.

In the early evening, my manager loaned me her high-speed internet modem so that I can have access to the world!

Tomorrow is Nunavut Day and should prove to be interesting. That starts around 11am, so no rush to get up early quite yet.

1 comment:

ME said...

woohoo! glad all is good. minus the shoe and the sheets, and lack of cutlery! keep the posts coming, girl!