Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The beginning...


My great adventure to the north began with a voicemail message asking for an interview. I'd applied for the job of course but never thought anything would come of it! After the interview I joined a church group traveling north to take a look around the capital of Nunavut -- Iqaluit. Since then, I've been on a rollercoaster ride of ups and downs as to whether or not I'll be moving or not....and now it's coming true! Boxes have been packed and some have been loaded. I fly to the Great White North on Saturday to begin a new chapter in my life...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Ruthy said...

Hey Gillian!

I hope everything is coming along well, with your movers and all! Best wishes to you! I think this is a great idea - a blog to keep in touch with everyone!!! yay!

Okay, well good-night!

Ruthy