Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My abode...

I've been delaying putting pics up of my home because my "air-shipment" has yet to arrive. However, after badgering from "R", I will submit to posting some images of my current abode. Please note that I'm in the middle of doing laundry, so all the stuff on the bed is just waiting to be put away! ;)

My living room is fairly spacious and has a large window.




As with my previous home, my living and dining rooms are open-concept, however there is a difference in flooring between them here.






My kitchen has plenty of storage and room to move in it.







The entrance is just to the left of the kitchen and the right of the laundry area.



Just round the corner from that is the linen closet and then the bathroom.




Turning to the left once more (and just to the right of the living room) is my bedroom. It's quite large as you can see.




So, there you have it. Once my stuff arrives from "down south" (isn't it weird how quickly you start using the local lingo?), the living room and bedroom may get re-arranged to fit the added stuff.

Sounds like the dryer is done, so time to put the last load into the dryer before going to bed. At least I don't jump from the sound of a buzzer with this dryer! Anyway, until I write again...take care.

No comments: