Monday, August 20, 2007

More pictures from around Iqaluit

A couple of weeks ago, a friend and I drove all over town taking photos. Here are just a few examples...


We started our trip by visiting Sylvia Grinell park. It seems like everytime I go there, there's a wedding taking place!


















We then headed down that side of the bay a bit and took some pics from that side...


















After that, I'm not sure which order we visited everything so these are in no particular order...


Here are a few from down near the Hudson Bay Company buildings. I took some at this location when I was up in June and there was tons of snow and ice around still...now it's clear.

















We drove near the water basin and snapped a few pictures of the dam.














We also drove all the way to the very end of the Road to Nowhere!














We got some very picturesque views near a lake.

















We took a few photos near the cemetary too.













Needless to say, it was a nice day with lots to see.

1 comment:

ME said...

Hey Gill! Great shots! I esp liek the "leah" pose at the end haha. Great to see you a few weeks ago :)