Saturday, January 24, 2009

As promised...pictures!

As promised in my last post, I am now attaching pictures of my new abode. The key to remember is that I wanted more STORAGE, and you will see it! Let's start with a tour of the entry area. The door with the calendar opens into the sealift/laundry room. Want to take a peak?






If you do a 180 degree turn from the first photo, you see the kitchen. Nice, huh?


Then we pass into the dining/living room area. The saying on the wall was a lovely Christmas gift from my parents: "A little laugh - A little promise - A little hope"


As you can see I have a nice large window. Behind the music note sheet is my balcony door (currently a little drafty).




Then let's move towards MORE STORAGE, the bathroom and my bedroom.


My old place didn't have drawers in the bathroom cabinet...now I'm a little more organized!



Oh the bedroom. It has some odd angles to it, but works perfectly with the piano in there...and then a walk-in closet! What luxury!! :)




Yes, the bag on my bed is starting to get packed for a business trip I'm taking this week.






Needless to say, I'm quite pleased with the place. Last night I had the Comms team round. We ate homemade pizzas, a yummy salad and just sat around chatting. Happy to have a place where I can invite people over again. Now I'm off to Vancouver for a week. Phew!

No comments: