Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter time in Iqaluit

Over the past couple of months I've been embellishing my trusty Snow Goose parka. It has gone from plain old navy blue to a bordered version that I can more easily pick out from everyone else's!!! Now the question is...should I put the trim on the cuffs too? Let me know what you think. :)




We also decorated our office area after my return from Yellowknife at the end of November. The Mr. Men banner has been a hit, as well as the snowflakes, snow balls and snowmen. :)





The atmosphere has definitely changed around the office. Everyone is ready for their holidays to begin, whether they're staying in town or heading south. I'm looking forward to my 1.5 weeks away.
Joyeux Noel et Bonne Année !!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

No comments: